Learning Night: January Edition
We're ringing in the new year with another Learning Night at Trident Bookstore. Learning Night is like a casual version of TED talks with a diverse group of interesting folks in a freeform jam of ideas and stories you've probably not heard before. Come ready to mingle and share :)
- Noah will be giving a talk about the first 12,000 years of biological engineering and reprogramming life.
- Kathy will be giving a talk about what caring for dying patients has taught her about living.
- Helen will be giving a talk about her experience being legally blind.
How does a Learning Night work?
- Each night has 3 speakers who share something they're passionate about—anything at all! It's typically a 15 min talk + 5 min Q&A. Examples of past talks:
- History of circumcision
- How to build a particle accelerator at home
- Teaching a hip-hop class
- Making GIFs in Photoshop
- The science of sushi
More past talks on our website: https://learningnight.com/
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!